Kahvi will make you the envy of all other commuters.
Kahvi is a travel mug with it’s very own built-in cafetiere.
No longer do you have to put up with an average cup of coffee with a poorly fitted plastic lid that costs £2.50.
With Kahvi you can enjoy your favourite coffee, how you want it, when you want it, and where you want it, at a fraction of the cost.
Simply add your favourite coffee grounds.
Add boiling water (and milk or sugar)
Screw on the top as you head out of the door.
Simply let the coffee brew before pressing down the ingenious in-built plunger.
Pop open the drinking spout, with one hand, and drink your favourite coffee.
The thermal properties of Kahvi will keep your favourite coffee hot [or cold] for hours throughout your commute.
So why not commence your commute with Kahvi?
It’s your choice:
- Ten extra minutes in bed or ten minutes queuing for coffee?
- High street coffee, not exactly how you like it or your favourite coffee, your way?
- Wait to get to the coffeeshop to get your caffeine hit, or get your coffee fix when you’re ready?
- Save £40 per month* by choosing your coffee, your way (that’s your new mobile phone paid for!)
- Save the World! That’s 220 less paper cups and plastic lids in the bin - assuming you take a month off work each year!
*£2.50 per coffee per day x 20 days = £45 per month vs £5 per month to buy your own